Thursday, April 17, 2008

My mistake


last nyt i did the biggest mistake in my life

i wasn't serious when u asked me, am i serious...??
and when u asked me by repeating the same question i did give u answer
cause i felt that u will understand my feeling

but i felt really sad and i got hurt when u held me tight like that

i should have answered you from the first question and i shouldn't have taken it as some thing funny
cause we are not playing a game with our life and our relationship

i started the relationship as a serious thing
but when its time to have fun we should but at the serious moments we should be serious and we shouldn't joke....

all these are cause of my fault....

i am sorry i feel that is my mistake
i should be the punishment for that

i am sorry my love....
i don't want to loose u.....
i love you....

0 comments: