Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Come back!!


Hi my friends

I love to write what is my mind... no matter where I go I will continue my writing. I have been away from my writing for a long time and I have been thinking to start but I didn’t cause of my laziness. But today aimed to write cause no matter anything happen it will be me; if I can’t start a simple thing I will never start to write it. Anyway being away from u all I love to ask u all, how are u all and how is all your life going on??

I think for today this is enough. I will promise I will come up with more wonderful and loving stories everyday before I go to my bed.

These days I am really sad my lovely sweetie cousin is out of town and I miss her a lot... so I am waiting for her return.

I missed the blog and will keep missing even though I write…

Catch u guys later

;)

4 comments:

SELF!SH G!RL said...

wc back to blogging.. keep the posts coming :))

Arlini Santorini said...

hi there Purple Princess, I'm princess Arlini and i'll be adding you to my princess list aka blog list. Thanks.

http://www.iamarlini.blogspot.com

.mini said...

welcome bac purple princess! :D

Unknown said...

some nice story you put at here i am so impressed here and also welcome bac purple princess.
Thanks for sharing...



how to get a guy to like you