Thursday, March 6, 2008

FRIENDSHIP


A- is for all the nice things u do for me
B- is for being there for me
C- is for coming to my rescue
D- is never deserting me
E- is for ur eagerness to please
F-is for being quick to forgive
G-is for ur generosity
I-is for ur interesting in me
J-is for not judging my every move
K-is for ur kindness toward me
L- is for the luv u have shown me
M- is for the many laughs we share
N-is for never gossiping about me
O- is for ur openness
P-is for always playing fair
Q- is for quite times we share
R- is for tje respect we have for each other
S- is for all the smiles u bring
T- is b'cos u touch my heart
U-is for how well u understand me
V- is b'cos u r a vital part of my life
W-is for knowing when to speak and when not to
X- is for all the extra nice things u do
Y-is for giving of yourself
Z- is for the zip u add to my life

0 comments: