Monday, March 17, 2008

Love


It can be a four letter word with lots of meaning. Different people have different thought toward this word. As I have felt really different in my love…I know my love is true and I love to be special.

Here I would like explain the word…LOVE it have a really deep meaning hidden... As I know it’s a beautiful feeling which makes you think of some one always and make a special place in the heart. As we are born it to this world we got lots of love but the love I am trying to talk about is really different. Not the love that we gain from parents, relatives and our long or short time friends. They are special and make them always remember in their mind even though they do a lot of work or any other thing. They will use to come in dreams too.

Without knowingly you will give him or her special place in the heart. With you will feel missing him or her always. You would be wishing him to be side you always and forever. Hold you tight in your arm. Kiss and hug with all the cares you want to be.

When you find your love, you will feel complete…and would feel that you don’t want any one to knock on your door to disturb you both when making love in the room.

Love is giving your soul, heart, trust to your partner. When each other love so much I don’t think to disturb more in this topic…love always and forever…

2 comments:

Lavendergirl said...

LOVE is the only disease that makes u feel better.. =D
Nice post...!

kaiza shozey said...

love dho? lets see. to me its a growing addiction that i jes cant deny. but nowadays u describe love as "loa kanu geriyeh". sleep on it :)