Friday, July 25, 2008

I will miss you!!


Remembering every moment that we have spent together,
Those silly and loving arguments that we had
over every silly matter.

Every morning waking you up from ur call,
Those short nights when we had so much to talk!

Having so many long distance love,
Those naughty hours for your calls i had to wait!

Those moments of your lovely-lovely face,
Thousand miles i was ever and am ready to trace!

Today wind is sweeping me from you away,
Taking me far n far from you for few days!

I promise my eyes will never turn teary,
My love for you will grow stronger forever very day.

Our past strengthened me enough to face the future,
I'll be waiting to be back soon
and to walk with you together!

1 comments:

D e A d M @ n S H e A r T said...

from the moment u left my eyes trun into tears.... miss u too.. come back soon.... luv.. umwah