Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I0 wishes...

If I had one wish
It would be to give you a long and tender kiss

If I had two wishes then
I would choose to do it over again

Three wishes you say
I would have kisses for an entire day

Four wishes would not be too many
Ten kisses I would ask, or even twenty

Five wishes might be too much
Then I would choose for a gentle touch
I would wrap my arms around you and hold you ever so tight
I will hold you gently until day melts into night

Six wishes would be very nice
I could hug you more than twice

Seven could be what I need
But only if you really agreed
To love me on into the night
Till day breaks with early morning light

Eight wishes I will ask
Would you grant me this tender loving task

Nine wish, no one get so many
I think that nine would be more than plenty

What I really want is wish number ten
This very wish would make me the happiest of men
I would kiss you
I would hold you
I would love you
I would give you my heart and life
Ten wishes then

1 comments:

D e A d M @ n S H e A r T said...

Wise the wish then it ll come true... hope ur wishes ll never end.